Saltar al contenido

Más en DLAN: Nuestras Traducciones | Otras Traducciones | Mods y modding | Revisiones y Guías | Videojuegos | Arte | Literatura | Rol y Rol por foro e IRC | Mapa de la web
Foto

Traducción de Myth II: Soulblighter

39 respuestas al tema

#16 SunkDevifull

SunkDevifull

Leibstandarte Wotan

• Miembro DLAN
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23876 posts

Posteado 23 July 2010 - 04:35 PM

Tienen buena pinta, lástima el siempre presente problema de la falta de espacio, : S
En vez de poner "Barra Inversa", ¿no puedes directamente el símbolo "\"?

Y sí, efectivamente a eso me refería, que hay textos que en realidad son imágenes.
Como nos mostró Pyro, se pueden modificar, pero finalmente no liberó ninguna herramienta y ya no volvió a dar señales de vida, así que ya me desentendí con otros proyectos, : S

En cuanto al Myth, intentaré probar de extraer los textos...
SunkDevifull

#17 Pyro

Pyro

Humano

• Miembro
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posteado 23 July 2010 - 11:57 PM

I'm still alive. SunkDevifull, if you or someone else wanted to get a copy of the private beta of Oak all they have to do is make an account on the Project Magma forums and make a thread or message one of the makers of Oak. It is still private because it is still being worked on. I think the font used in the text that is part of the background images is called "hiroshige".

I'm still interested in this project, but am focused on other parts of it at this time. The spanish translation is not the only translation I am trying to get made. I am working with others to get other translations such as French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian and hopefully a few more. Also, some of the text in Myth is hardcoded. I am working with the programmers to get some of that unhardcoded so those can be translated as well.

Making this into a regular plugin will not be very useful, which is why an addon is the way to go about it. Addons only work for Myth 2 v1.7.0 and higher. However, they have some limitations that I'm trying to work on for the multilingual project. In Preferences, you can see there is an "Interfaces" button. The plan is to make an interface plugin that uses spanish text in the images instead of english.

As for the limitations of addons, they can't have files that change the images of the Myth interface or any other images. They can't have sounds (I'm trying to get this limitation removed). They can't work for plugins (I'm trying to get this one removed, too).

#18 Mike_HDF

Mike_HDF

Humano

• Miembro
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posteado 25 July 2010 - 11:32 AM

Thanks for the tips, Pyro. Before I reached here I was searching info about how to make an interface for Myth, I saw one for the plugin Mazzarin's Demise VI that is great, but there's not too much info about it. Same goes for the addon thing. I'll go to the Tain's forum for help, Aren't you the same Pyro who post there?.

SunkDevifull, es cierto que se queda bastante feo el menú de controles con los textos tan largos, tenía pensado cambiar todo lo de "Flecha Arriba" y similares cuando revisara un poco la traducción de los textos.

#19 Pyro

Pyro

Humano

• Miembro
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posteado 25 July 2010 - 07:18 PM

Yes, I am the same Pyro who posts there. Right now there is no guide for interface and addon making, but I plan on making one later. If you want I can help. I can make the plugins if I had your files. I just thought you wanted to work on them more making the interface and addon plugins. My plan was to get translators interested in the multilingual project and have files ready in time for the 1.8.0 update (which hasn't even started being made). But I guess it didn't take that long to find people who are interested. If you can send me the files, I can build the interface and addon and send them back to you.

Editado por Pyro, 25 July 2010 - 07:21 PM.

#20 Mike_HDF

Mike_HDF

Humano

• Miembro
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posteado 26 July 2010 - 10:45 AM

Oh, that's great. Then I will check the translation and send it to you in a PM.

#21 Pyro

Pyro

Humano

• Miembro
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posteado 22 August 2010 - 09:38 PM

I got your files, Mike. Sorry I haven't replied sooner. I had to do a few changes because you used an old version of two of the tags, which would not let me login to the online server. The two tags I editted were "internal metaserver strings" and "internal myth networking msgs". I also deleted the "internal map action keywords" string list tag since you did not edit it, and it is not used by the player. It is something for making plugins that needs to stay in English or it breaks.

I didn't check it much, but I did notice you translated "Journeyman" to "Oficial". Shouldn't it be more like "Viajero" maybe? I know both words are translations of the same word, but I think the Journeymen in Myth are travellers rather than officials.

Here is the plugin. Just extract it and place it in your "plugins" folder. Make sure you are running the latest version (at least 1.7.0) of Myth 2 for this to work. The "b1" in the name of the plugin stands for beta 1. Will make it easier to track down which version people use.

#22 Mike_HDF

Mike_HDF

Humano

• Miembro
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posteado 24 August 2010 - 06:37 PM

Oh, that's great. I used the 1.6x version for the translation thinking that it will work without problems in 1.7x.

I didn't know that journeyman could be translated like "viajero", I thought "oficial" was good 'cause is related to militar range and makes sense with their past as heron guards, but you are right, so I change it for the "next version". I'm sure there're more changes to do so I'll wait after some testing.

Thanks for your help again.

#23 SunkDevifull

SunkDevifull

Leibstandarte Wotan

• Miembro DLAN
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23876 posts

Posteado 24 August 2010 - 10:22 PM

Ánimo, si necesitais una mano, pegad un grito, ; )
SunkDevifull

#24 Pyro

Pyro

Humano

• Miembro
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posteado 27 August 2010 - 03:01 AM

Well the tags are the same between 1.6 and 1.7, but you didn't have the "Patch Mariusnet" plugin which changes 2 string list tags to log onto MariusNet instead of the old files trying to point to BungieNet which no longer works. That plugin comes with the latest update but you might not have activated. There is a "Server" button in Multiplayer where you choose MariusNet.

#25 Mike_HDF

Mike_HDF

Humano

• Miembro
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posteado 08 September 2010 - 12:22 PM

Hi, Pyro

Well, here we go again. I'd finally test it and found that the text for the narrations remain unchanged, well, in the second map the tittle is translated but not the rest. The flavors and tips are translated, however. It's a limitation of the plugins? I remember that someone had mentioned that (maybe you?).

Sorry again for being sooooo lazy :alabanza:

Buenas, SunkDevifull
Puedes echarnos una mano testeando el plugin a ver si te pasa lo mismo que a mi o no. ¿Conseguiste extraer los tags del Myth I? Si no creo que empezare con la traduccion, aunque seguramente tarde XDD.

#26 Pyro

Pyro

Humano

• Miembro
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posteado 09 September 2010 - 05:14 AM

If you find it easier to type in Spanish in here, I can understand it fine. I just take longer than I would like to type something in Spanish. So speaking and reading Spanish is easy, but having to spell certain words correctly enough so others understand me takes longer than if I were to just type in English.

When you load up Myth2, what version does it say in the top left corner of the screen? This plugin is actually an "addon". Which is a different type of plugin. It only works if you have v1.7.0 or higher of Myth 2. Do you still have tags in the "local" folder? You can either rename the local folder, move it to a different folder, or delete it so Myth2 doesn't load those tags.

There are a few more tags you can edit. I know you tried to ask for access to Oak, but the programmers did not notice. Get on the Magma forums again and private message this guy. Tell him you would like to have access to Oak. Then give him like a day or so to give you access. You will then see a new forum section that only private testers have access on, where you can find a thread about Oak. The first post in that thread will have a link to the download. If you have any questions let me know.

Using Oak, you can edit string lists and other tags. It can also let you edit "dialog string lists" tags, which are another type of string list tags. Fear does not let you edit them, but Oak does. They affect parts of the interface of the game like the words on the buttons, tabs, checkboxes, etc. Once you want a new beta of the addon, just send me the tags like before. Oak can only make dtex (detail textures) addons right now, so I have to do it using Fear and a hex editor. The addon works for me, by the way.

If you Mike_HDF, SunkDevifull, or someone else out there think you can make images to replace the english text for things like the main menu, Oak can be used to replaced them. I haven't had the time to mess around with it, but if I had the right images I can easily use Oak to replace the existing ones. Like with that example I showed you guys here. I only cut and pasted some letters together, but to make new ones from scratch I would require more time and maybe some of you have better photoshoping skills than me.

As for the Spanish TFL, it is easy to extract the text if you use Oak. But there are a lot of tags and I've been kind of busy so I can't do it anytime soon... but I can do it if you are willing to wait. Right now addons can't replace words for plugins, so if you had an addon for The Fallen Levels plugin, it would not work. The Fallen Levels is a Myth2 plugin with the TFL single player levels. I have been talking to the programmers that work on the Myth2 updates and hopefully for the next update something can be made to work for this.

Editado por Pyro, 09 September 2010 - 05:20 AM.

#27 Mike_HDF

Mike_HDF

Humano

• Miembro
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posteado 11 September 2010 - 11:08 AM

OK, escribiré pues en español.

La versión que tengo instalada es la 1.7.1 build 356. No creo que tenga nada que ver, pero también tengo instalada la interfaz de Mazzarin's demise VI. Borré los archivos de la carpeta local para probar el addon.

Intentaré conseguir Oak, uso el photoshop bastante para cosas simples, creo que podría intentar lo de cambiar el texto del menú principal del juego.

Sabía lo de la limitación con respecto a los textos de plugins, creo que ya hablamos hace tiempo de eso; yo pensaba en hacer un plugin para el juego original de The fallen lords y, cuando se pudiera, meterle mano al plugin de The fallen levels. No me importa esperar para tener los textos, tampoco le puedo dedicar todo el tiempo que me gustaría a este proyecto; pero seguiré por aquí.

Saludos.

#28 Pyro

Pyro

Humano

• Miembro
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posteado 11 September 2010 - 06:30 PM

The Mazzarin's Demise Interface would not affect the spanish addon, since the addon loads after the interface. If getting rid of the local folder tags did not fix the issue then check your "myth_log". It is a TXT file found in the Myth II folder. It gets overwritten each time you load Myth, Loathing, or Fear. So load Myth2 and close the game. Copy/paste what it has and it will let me know if there is some other plugin getting in the way of the spanish addon.

If you are going to be messing with the images, I should mention a few things that should help. If you have to make an image that takes more (or less) space than the english version, that is fine. I have another program I can use to re-align them so you don't have to shrink the words like the Polish version did in a few menu items.

A collection tag contains several images that use the same color table. The 1st color is always used for the background of the image that will be made transparent in the game. The 2nd color is used to separate the images internally and should not be used in the image itself. Or you can make the images use the color table they already use instead of making a new one.

#29 Pyro

Pyro

Humano

• Miembro
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posteado 16 September 2010 - 08:22 AM

Ugh! :alabanza: I just found out that Myth addons currently don't support "text" tags. So you were right, Mike. The narrations are unchanged because Myth is ignoring the text tags found in the addon I built. The reason it looked like it worked for me was because I still had the local folder with the tags. I already let the programmers know about the problem so at least version 1.7.2 of Myth II can support text tags in addons.

Don't forget to private message that guy to get access to Oak. I'm going to be making a short guide of how to use Oak for the translation. The program is easy to use, but there are a few things you not know about. I will also send you some other files to help with the translation work. I made this simple page to help gather interest in the multilingual project. It will also help when I try to find translators for other languages.

#30 Mike_HDF

Mike_HDF

Humano

• Miembro
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posteado 20 September 2010 - 07:18 PM

Ya tengo acceso al programa Oak :alabanza: .

Este fin de semana le dedico un rato a las imágenes para el menú principal.

Responder

A Bragol. Tus amigos te echan de menos.