Saltar al contenido

Más en DLAN: Nuestras Traducciones | Otras Traducciones | Mods y modding | Revisiones y Guías | Videojuegos | Arte | Literatura | Rol y Rol por foro e IRC | Mapa de la web
Foto

Help for the Italian translation

• Por favor, ingresa para responder
8 respuestas al tema

#1 Garic

Garic

Humano

• Miembro
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posteado 27 February 2010 - 01:42 PM

Greetings!!
I'm from the Italian sub-forum of the TaleWorlds forum! I've been invited here by Lord Arius.
I wanted to ask you something about the translation of M&B...
We Italians have a problem with the autorun... To let you understand better, I screened the italian autorun, and I compared it with the spanish one... Here you can see the difference:

Imagen posteada

So, we understood that the autorun works only with a dedicated file .SMF in "Mount&Blade\Skins"... We only wanted to know how to obtain a .SMF file in our language, but we don't know how to....
Can you help us?
Thanks in advance and sorry for my english and sorry if I (we)'ve bothered you.

#2 Fandhir

Fandhir

Drake's Dream

• Admin
  • 13432 posts

Posteado 28 February 2010 - 02:44 PM

In the next link you'll get the file mb_skin_es.smf included with the spanish version of the game. Hope this helps you:

??? Link to file (Megaupload)

Regards.

Fandhir.png

- Jugando a: Enslaved: Odyssey to the West (PS3), Assassin's Creed III (PS3), Killzone: Shadow Fall (PS4)

- Ultimas víctimas: trophy_platinum.png Beyond: Two Souls (PS3),trophy_platinum.png Assassin's Creed Liberation HD (PS3)Doki Doki Universe (PS4)trophy_platinum.png Tearaway (PSVita)

- Recomendado del mes: Stick It to the Man (PS3) y Tearaway (PSVita)

#3 Garic

Garic

Humano

• Miembro
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posteado 28 February 2010 - 03:01 PM

In the next link you'll get the file mb_skin_es.smf included with the spanish version of the game. Hope this helps you:

??? Link to file (Megaupload)

Regards.

I already had this file... In fact I wanted to know how did you manage to create (or obtain) it, because we need an italian .smf file... ???
Thanks for your help

#4 Garic

Garic

Humano

• Miembro
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posteado 04 March 2010 - 01:28 PM

UP
Can you help me please?

#5 Fandhir

Fandhir

Drake's Dream

• Admin
  • 13432 posts

Posteado 05 March 2010 - 12:09 PM

We'll need to wait a few days, because the administrator of the forum is on vacation. She's helped with the translation of this game and i think that will know how to help you with this issue.

P.D. Sorry for my bad english... ???

Fandhir.png

- Jugando a: Enslaved: Odyssey to the West (PS3), Assassin's Creed III (PS3), Killzone: Shadow Fall (PS4)

- Ultimas víctimas: trophy_platinum.png Beyond: Two Souls (PS3),trophy_platinum.png Assassin's Creed Liberation HD (PS3)Doki Doki Universe (PS4)trophy_platinum.png Tearaway (PSVita)

#6 Garic

Garic

Humano

• Miembro
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posteado 05 March 2010 - 05:02 PM

Thanks a lot, by the hole italian community ???
PS: Don't you know her name? If you don't, never mind ???

#7 Fandhir

Fandhir

Drake's Dream

• Admin
  • 13432 posts

Posteado 06 March 2010 - 03:20 AM

Her name is Immortality. ???

Fandhir.png

#8 Immortality

Immortality

The Captn, Almirante de la flota estelar.

• Inactivo
  • 26575 posts

Posteado 10 March 2010 - 11:42 AM

Hi!

Well, sorry, but I have NO idea on how to do that...

Thing is, we received the lockit from Friendware (the spanish distributor) so we only translated it and sent it back to them... how they programmed our texts we dont know... ???

Sorry I can't be of much help on this! ???
Hola!

Estoy inactiva, por cualquier consulta, por favor, contacta con otro miembro del staff.

All Hail the lucky ones,
I refer to those in love, yeah.

Nasnoches, señoras y señores. Sepan que forman parte de la mejor comunidad online de la web : D

#9 Garic

Garic

Humano

• Miembro
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posteado 10 March 2010 - 01:49 PM

Hi!

Well, sorry, but I have NO idea on how to do that...

Thing is, we received the lockit from Friendware (the spanish distributor) so we only translated it and sent it back to them... how they programmed our texts we dont know... ???

Sorry I can't be of much help on this! ???

Ah, what a pity... Well, thanks for your help anyway :alabanza: See you guys!!

A Bragol. Tus amigos te echan de menos.