Saltar al contenido

Más en DLAN: Nuestras Traducciones | Otras Traducciones | Mods y modding | Revisiones y Guías | Videojuegos | Arte | Literatura | Rol y Rol por foro e IRC | Mapa de la web
Foto

Dudas de frases

5 respuestas al tema

#1 Rarok

Rarok

Humano

• Miembro
  • Pip
  • 58 posts

Posteado 25 November 2005 - 10:57 PM

xD bueno el título lo dice todo, aún me queda algo por traducir, pero si me hechais una mano pes ya me queda muchísimo menos por hacer, una cosa no es que no entienda ninguna de esas palabras, el problema es que con muchas no sé como hacer una oración coherente, según me vayais diciendo cosas ya iré eliminándolas y añadiendo mas.

[string_23]
orig=Hey, PAL. Don't take any guff from Boots. You hear me? He's just a bum.

[string_33]
orig=The Fist is hanging out with BOOTS. Now I have seen everything!

[string_43]
orig=I knew I should have hung on to that slag of MysTech.

[string_53]
orig=Thanks for nothin', jerko. No wonder your life stinks.

[string_69]
orig=I know. It's all the rage on Cordica.

[string_81]
orig=Yerocan said Detta knows you're the big noise around here. Better make yourself scarce, sister.

[string_91]
orig=Yessum.

[string_99]
orig=Word on the streeet is you've been adventuring. I'm jealous.

[string_103]
orig=Hey, Booter. Caught your swan dive earlier. Pretty sweet, dude.

[string_140]
orig=Ah been workin' out.

[string_142]
orig=Let me know if Boots pushes you around.

[string_146]
orig=You know... the little friend you've been hanging out with is quite the loser.

[string_152]
orig=I'd find a new friend before he takes you down the way he takes down all his friends sooner or later.

[string_166]
orig=I guess you're useful for something. Here.

[string_169]
orig=So how ya doin'?

[string_171]
orig=What!? That's about par for you, Boots.

[string_173]
orig=Ah, well. A jerk gave it to me, anyway. At least you kept Deanamo company for awhile. Poor hon.

[string_175]
orig=What a wonderfully painful spill you took there! It's a shame your neck didn't snap on impact. I delight in the sound.

[string_182]
orig=Yeah, right. Buy your own drink, chachi.

[string_193]

[string_195]
orig=You're quite an old man. You should trim that beard before you trip over it and break your hip.

[string_197]
orig=Humanoids age strangely.

[string_199]
orig=I never had toys as a child. You frighten me.

[string_203]
orig=The secret to successful fighting is learning your chops at Whackmaster Jack's Temple of Beating. He'll teach you the ropes, the cuts, and the beat. Why, he even taught my younger brother to defend himself against my knuckle hammer.

[string_207]
orig=I guess they'll let anyone in here these days.

[string_217]
orig=I can tell. You look like you're sizing everyone up.

[string_219]
orig=Go spit, punk. I'm busy.

[string_233]
orig=Take it somewhere else, Boots!

[string_243]
orig=Ain't he neat?

[string_245]
orig=You're just in a slump. We all go through them. I mean, not as long as YOU have, but we all go through them.

[string_249]
orig=Hit the bricks, Sly. You got business to take care of.

[string_261]
orig=Shush your mouth. You ain't carding me.

[string_267]
orig=I'm sure I'm violating half a dozen safety codes by just letting you in here.

[string_269]
orig=I'm overjoyed to see you, Sera. I'd feared the worst when you disappeared.

[string_271]
orig=You look great, you really do. You look... how do I explain it?

[string_275]
orig=Sorry, fella. Can't serve you any liqour.

[string_281]
orig=Glad you're taking an interest in self-improvement, Sly. I was wondering how long you were gonna stay rock bottom.

[string_283]
orig=About time you took the little guy outta retirement.

[string_285]
orig=Better look out, Sly. I hear Detta's sending out some big guns after you.

[string_289]
orig=Glad you found Sera and patched things up, Sly. You've been acting so... grown-up lately.

[string_293]
orig=NoxGuards raided the compounds of the top three crimelords in The Bricks last night. Guess Detta's got the house to himself now.

[string_299]
orig=The resistance could use you. Too bad you're... you.

[string_303]
orig=Unfortunately, Yerocan might still have some heat on his back. Mind checkin' up on him?

[string_305]
orig=You mind checkin' up on Yerocan if you're heading out in that direction?

[string_308]
orig=You better beat it, kiddo.

[string_316]
orig=Thanks for bailing our boy outta trouble back there. It would've been a catastrophe if that sniffer had blown our safe house.

[string_320]
orig=We're spread out pretty thin right now, gathering resources for a major operation. I could use someone like you to pick up some of the slack.

[string_322]
orig=If you're comfortable taking up some dirty work, how would you like to hit Detta in the meats?

[string_324]
orig=My contacts tell me there's a load of Melt coming in from Detta's Gorian connection.

[string_326]
orig=The runner just hit town and he's waiting in the Platform Area for one of Detta's package pigeons to make the pick up.

[string_328]
orig=Even though Detta's been branching out into legitimate enterprises, his drug rackets bring in a fair share of the gravy...

[string_330]
orig=How about we bust this bonanza and hit the mule before the pigeon floats off with the package.

[string_332]
orig=Hit the Gorian drug runner waiting in the Platform Area. He's waiting to drop off a load of Melt to one of Detta's package pigeons.

[string_342]
orig=Squirt got away, huh? Tough bit a business. Can't win 'em all, right? Let's move on.

Editado por Rarok, 06 December 2005 - 05:56 PM.

#2 Immortality

Immortality

The Captn, Almirante de la flota estelar.

• Inactivo
  • 26593 posts

Posteado 26 November 2005 - 10:37 AM

[string_23]
orig=Hey, PAL. Don't take any guff from Boots. You hear me? He's just a bum.
Oye, amigo, que ese Boots (es un nombre, no?) no te de problemas. ¿Me escuchas? Es sólo un vagabundo.

[string_33]
orig=The Fist is hanging out with BOOTS. Now I have seen everything!
The Fist (otro nombre) está pasando un rato con Boots. ¡Ahora ya he visto de todo!

[string_43]
orig=I knew I should have hung on to that slag of MysTech.
Sabía que no debía haber dependido (haberme encariñado) de esa basura (zorra) de MysTech.

[string_53]
orig=Thanks for nothin', jerko. No wonder your life stinks.
Gracias por nada, imbécil. Con razón tu vida apesta.

[string_69]
orig=I know. It's all the rage on Cordica.
Lo sé. Es todo rabia (enfado) en Cordica.

[string_81]
orig=Yerocan said Detta knows you're the big noise around here. Better make yourself scarce, sister.
Yerocan dijo que Detta sabe que eres el pez gordo (manda) aquí. Mejor que bajes el perfil, hermana (tía).

[string_91]
orig=Yessum.
No es un nombre?

[string_99]
orig=Word on the streeet is you've been adventuring. I'm jealous.
Se dice por ahí que has estado de aventuras. Qué envidia (me das envidia).

[string_103]
Ey, Booter (Que hay, Boots). Vi tu clavado de cisne antes. Bastante guay, tío.

[string_140]
orig=Ah been workin' out.
He estado haciendo ejercicio.

[string_142]
orig=Let me know if Boots pushes you around.
Déjame saber si Boots te presiona.

[string_146]
orig=You know... the little friend you've been hanging out with is quite the loser.
Sabes... ese amiguito con quien has estado saliendo es bastante idiota (es un perdedor).

[string_152]
orig=I'd find a new friend before he takes you down the way he takes down all his friends sooner or later.
Encontraré un amigo nuevo antes de que él te joda como jode a todos sus amigos tarde o temprano. (take down es literalmente derribar).

[string_166]
orig=I guess you're useful for something. Here.
Parece que para algo sirves. Aquí (Toma).

[string_169]
orig=So how ya doin'?
¿Cómo va?

[string_171]
orig=What!? That's about par for you, Boots.
¡¿Qué?! Eso es lo justo para ti, Boots.

[string_173]
orig=Ah, well. A jerk gave it to me, anyway. At least you kept Deanamo company for awhile. Poor hon.
Ah bueno. Un imbécil me lo dio, de todas formas. Al menos le hiciste un poco de compañía a Deanamo durante un rato. Pobre cariño.

[string_175]
orig=What a wonderfully painful spill you took there! It's a shame your neck didn't snap on impact. I delight in the sound.
¡Qué maravillosa y dolorosa caída que te mandaste! Lástima que tu cuello no se haya roto en el impacto. Me encantó el sonido.

[string_182]
Si, claro. Cómprate tu propio trago, chachi.

[string_193]
Si, claro. Cómprate tu propio trago, chachi.

[string_195]
orig=You're quite an old man. You should trim that beard before you trip over it and break your hip.
Eres bastante viejo. Mejor que te cortes la barba antes de que te tropieces con ella y te rompas la cadera.

[string_197]
orig=Humanoids age strangely.
Los humanoides envegecen de forma extraña.

[string_199]
orig=I never had toys as a child. You frighten me.
Nunca tuve juguetes de niño. Me asustas.

[string_203]
orig=The secret to successful fighting is learning your chops at Whackmaster Jack's Temple of Beating. He'll teach you the ropes, the cuts, and the beat. Why, he even taught my younger brother to defend himself against my knuckle hammer.
El secreto de la lucha es el aprender tus golpes en el Temple of Beating del Whackmaster Jack (no se como traduciras los nombres, mejor que hagas un glosario con todos ellos). Él te enseñará los agarres, los cortes y los golpes. Te digo, hasta le enseñó a mi hermanito a defenderse contra mi martillo. (no se como aplica knuckle hammer aqui, si es otra clase de arma que no es un martillo).

[string_207]
orig=I guess they'll let anyone in here these days.
Parece que actualmente dejan entrar a cualquiera.

[string_217]
orig=I can tell. You look like you're sizing everyone up.
Ya veo (Me doy cuenta). Parece que estás evaluando a todo el mundo.

[string_219]
orig=Go spit, punk. I'm busy.
Habla (Escúpelo, si crees que se entiende), cabrón. Estoy ocupado.

[string_233]
orig=Take it somewhere else, Boots!
¡Llévate eso a otro sitio, Boots!

[string_243]
orig=Ain't he neat?
¿No es guay?

[string_245]
orig=You're just in a slump. We all go through them. I mean, not as long as YOU have, but we all go through them.
Sólo estás hundido. A todos nos pasa. Digo, no tanto como a TI, pero a todos nos pasa.

[string_249]
Vete, Sly. Tengo cosas que hacer.

[string_261]
orig=Shush your mouth. You ain't carding me.
Cállate la boca. No me engañas. (carding en si es robar los datos de una tarjeta de credito, no se si se tratara de eso asique por las dudas puse engañar).

[string_267]
orig=I'm sure I'm violating half a dozen safety codes by just letting you in here.
Estoy seguro de que estoy violando media docena de códigos de seguridad sólo con dejarte entrar.

[string_269]
orig=I'm overjoyed to see you, Sera. I'd feared the worst when you disappeared.
Estoy encantado de verte, Sera. Pensé lo peor cuando desapareciste.

[string_271]
orig=You look great, you really do. You look... how do I explain it?
Te ves genial, en serio. Te ves... ¿cómo podría explicarlo?

[string_275]
orig=Sorry, fella. Can't serve you any liqour.
Lo siento, amigo. No puedo servirte licor (alcohol).

[string_281]
orig=Glad you're taking an interest in self-improvement, Sly. I was wondering how long you were gonna stay rock bottom.
Me alegra que te esté interesando el mejorar personalmente, Sly. Me preguntaba cuánto tiempo más ibas a estar por los suelos.

[string_283]
orig=About time you took the little guy outta retirement.
Ya era hora de que retiraras al pequeño tipo ese.

[string_285]
orig=Better look out, Sly. I hear Detta's sending out some big guns after you.
Mejor que estés alerta, Sly. Escuché que Detta enviará matones contra ti. (gente para que te mate. etc)

[string_289]
orig=Glad you found Sera and patched things up, Sly. You've been acting so... grown-up lately.
Me alegra que encontraras a Sera y solucionaseis las cosas, Sly. Has estado actuando tan... maduramente ultimamente.

[string_293]
orig=NoxGuards raided the compounds of the top three crimelords in The Bricks last night. Guess Detta's got the house to himself now.
Los NoxGuards hicieron una redada contra los conglomerados de los tres más importantes cabecillas en The Bricks anoche. Creo que Detta tiene el camino abierto ahora. (camino abierto, se ha adueñado de la situacion, vamos... que ahora Detta controla el cotarro).

[string_299]
orig=The resistance could use you. Too bad you're... you.
La resistencia podría utilizarte. Lastima que seas... tu.

[string_303]
orig=Unfortunately, Yerocan might still have some heat on his back. Mind checkin' up on him?
Desafortunadamente, Yerocan puede estar en peligro. ¿Te importaría ver que tal está? (cuidarlo, ver si esta fuera de peligro, ver si esta bien)

[string_305]
orig=You mind checkin' up on Yerocan if you're heading out in that direction?
¿Te importaría ver que tal está Yerocan si vas en esa dirección?

[string_308]
Mejor que le ganes, chico. (o que le pegues, depende como venga la oracion)

[string_316]
orig=Thanks for bailing our boy outta trouble back there. It would've been a catastrophe if that sniffer had blown our safe house.
Gracias por sacar a nuestro chico de problemas ahí detrás (no se si se esta tratando de una fianza o que). Hubiera sido una catástrofe si ese espía (supongo que sniffer sera espia pero no estoy segura) hubiera volado nuestra guarida.

[string_320]
orig=We're spread out pretty thin right now, gathering resources for a major operation. I could use someone like you to pick up some of the slack.
Estamos con pocos hombres disponibles ahora, recabando recursos para una operación grande. Podría usar a alguien como tú para no perder tiempo. (slack es lazy, pick up some slack no tiene traduccion literal, asique mientras el sentido sea el mismo de "no perder tiempo", "apurar la cosa" etc, va bien.)

[string_322]
orig=If you're comfortable taking up some dirty work, how would you like to hit Detta in the meats?
Si te sientes a gusto con el trabajo sucio, ¿qué te parecería darle a Detta en las carnes?

[string_324]
orig=My contacts tell me there's a load of Melt coming in from Detta's Gorian connection.
Mis contactos me dicen que hay un cargamento de Melt que viene de la conexión Gorian de Detta.

[string_326]
orig=The runner just hit town and he's waiting in the Platform Area for one of Detta's package pigeons to make the pick up.
El corredor ya llegó a la ciudad y está esperando en el Platform Area para que el gorrión transportista (o transportista) de Detta recoja la carga.

[string_328]
orig=Even though Detta's been branching out into legitimate enterprises, his drug rackets bring in a fair share of the gravy...
Aunque Detta se haya extendido a empresas legítimas, sus conexiones con la droga aún le dan buenos ingresos.

[string_330]
orig=How about we bust this bonanza and hit the mule before the pigeon floats off with the package.
¿Qué tal si terminamos con toda esta bonanza y nos cargamos a la mula antes de que el gorrión se vaya con el paquete?

[string_332]
orig=Hit the Gorian drug runner waiting in the Platform Area. He's waiting to drop off a load of Melt to one of Detta's package pigeons.
Dale al traficante Gorian que espera en el Platform Area. Está esperando para entregar una gran cantidad de Melt a uno de los transportistas de Detta.

[string_342]
orig=Squirt got away, huh? Tough bit a business. Can't win 'em all, right? Let's move on.
Squirt se ha escapado, ¿eh? Chungo. No puedes ganarlas todas, ¿verdad? Sigamos adelante.

Puf..... bueno... con esto ya terminamos la tradu no? XDDDD

Una sugerencia, si quieres ayuda en otras oraciones (espero que no sean tantas juasjuas) mejor pon una respuesta, que si no puede ser caotico si lo pones en tu mismo post, que no me enteraria que has puesto nuevo y que no ???

Besos!
Hola!

Estoy inactiva, por cualquier consulta, por favor, contacta con otro miembro del staff.

All Hail the lucky ones,
I refer to those in love, yeah.

Nasnoches, señoras y señores. Sepan que forman parte de la mejor comunidad online de la web : D

#3 Rarok

Rarok

Humano

• Miembro
  • Pip
  • 58 posts

Posteado 27 November 2005 - 01:44 AM

Si, terminamos la traducción... de un archivo... ahora ya puedo jugar la primera zona del juego en español ( ??? ??? ??? ARRODILLAOS ANTE RAROK ??? :P :P ) , cuando tenga un par de archivos mas publico una alpha.

Un par de comentarios respecto a las traducciones que hiciste (bastante bien ;D si he de ser sincero)

[string_103]
Ey, Booter (Que hay, Boots). Vi tu clavado de cisne antes. Bastante guay, tío.

¿Que narices significa esto?

[string_249]
Vete, Sly. Tengo cosas que hacer.

En el juego hay un lugar llamado The Bricks (de diversas posibilidades de traducción) por lo que yo me preguntaba si se supone que tiene que zurrarle a media ciudad o que puede significar esto.

[string_308]
Mejor que le ganes, chico. (o que le pegues, depende como venga la oracion)

Lo digo porque tengo media docena similar, y en el juego te lo dicen cuando te metes en la conversación de una gente muy chunga, así que he pensado que podría ser "Mejor que te larges, chico"

[string_324]
Mis contactos me dicen que hay un cargamento de Melt que viene de la conexión Gorian de Detta.

[string_326]
El corredor ya llegó a la ciudad y está esperando en el Platform Area para que el gorrión transportista (o transportista) de Detta recoja la carga.

[string_330]
¿Qué tal si terminamos con toda esta bonanza y nos cargamos a la mula antes de que el gorrión se vaya con el paquete?

[string_332]
Dale al traficante Gorian que espera en el Platform Area. Está esperando para entregar una gran cantidad de Melt a uno de los transportistas de Detta.

Aquí hay para comentar, como ves parece que el asunto va de drogas, (no llegué a esa parte del juego) así que me gustaría saber como se puede traducir runner ¿camello?, pigeon ¿tambien camello pero en una categoría inferior?, mule ¿otro camello pero este que carga con mas peso?. Por cierto creo recordar que el juego fallout tambien hay una droga llamada Melt, así que es posible que tenga nombre en castellano.

Creo que ya está todo lo de ese archivo que no se, luego le hecho un repaso y ya lo apunto como terminado. Por cierto, menos mal que no me podías ayudar y que estabas muy ocupada con otras traducciones (hoy en día ya empiezan a haber personas multitarea).

PD: En un post dices textualmente :"Ya sabes que cuando tenga un poco de tiempo libre y termine lo que le debo a Pala y lo que le debo a Balder... soy toda tuya xD", en este terminas con: "Besos!" ¿es tu forma habitual de hablarle a todo el mundo o me estás tirando los tejos ??? ? porque entonces ya te aviso que necesitas mandarme un aviso por triplicado, compulsado, y firmado por el consul de korea del sur :lol: para que me de cuenta de que tengo que utilizar esa cosa llamada habilidades sociales, [esto de ser 200% nerd, con fuertes tendias a geek, vamos que freak elevado a enésima potendia y cuando ya no sabes comprender las intenciones de las personas empieza a ser un problema :lol: ]¿donde habré metido yo el manual de "How to have a social life & how to know when you are talking too much"?

:P BUENAS NOCHES, A TODOS Y SEAN FELICES :P

Editado por Rarok, 27 November 2005 - 01:47 AM.

#4 SunkDevifull

SunkDevifull

Leibstandarte Wotan

• Miembro DLAN
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 24160 posts

Posteado 27 November 2005 - 01:38 PM

A ver, por partes, : D

[string_91]
orig=Yessum.
No es un nombre?

Esta es una contracción de estas americanas, como el Yessir, se refiere a una afirmación ante una mujer, algo así como un "Yes, ma'am", "Yes, madame", "Sí, señora".

Hasta donde sé, "mule" es el que transporta la droga y runner el que la vende, pero como no conozco mucho el mundo de las drogas (: D) pues no sabría decirte traducciones... tal a otro se le ocurran.

Y sobre "melt" ni idea, : /

PD: Y sí, busca el librillo ése de las relaciones sociales... xP
SunkDevifull

#5 Immortality

Immortality

The Captn, Almirante de la flota estelar.

• Inactivo
  • 26593 posts

Posteado 27 November 2005 - 02:07 PM

Swan dive: me supongo que el hombre se habra caido, no? en todo caso, supongo tb que habras jugado el juego y sabes lo que esta pasando cuando lo dicen, por las dudas que no sea una traduccion literal sepas el contexto ???

Entonces "Hit the bricks, Sly" debe ser traducida como "Ya te estás yendo a The Bricks, Sly, que tienes cosas que hacer (o negocios que atender)".

Sobre todo esto, reitero que seria bueno que hicieras un glosario, para saber como traducir the bricks, pigeon, etc, yo use terminos muy generales pero si te decides por otros, entonces seria bueno que los demas traductores lo tradujeran tambien de igual forma ???

PD: jajaja no, no te tiro los tejos XD Es mi forma de terminar todos los posts o conversaciones, pero no te preocupes, de ahora en adelante lo suprimire de los posts dirigidos a ti, pa que no te confundas XDD. ???

Ta lues y animos con el alpha, rarok!!! ???
Hola!

Estoy inactiva, por cualquier consulta, por favor, contacta con otro miembro del staff.

All Hail the lucky ones,
I refer to those in love, yeah.

Nasnoches, señoras y señores. Sepan que forman parte de la mejor comunidad online de la web : D

#6 poxitron

poxitron

Humano

• Miembro
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posteado 04 October 2011 - 03:53 PM

De la nueva traducción que estoy realizando me pasa lo mismo que le pasó a Rarok en su día y he pensado en utilizar su tema para postear los diálogos que no he conseguido traducir, bien porque no entiendo alguna de las palabra o porque no entiendo la frase completa.

Son bastantes líneas pero no son todas ya que tengo que seguir traduciendo muchos archivos e irán apareciendo más. Bueno, espero que podáis ayudarme a traducirlas, si necesitáis contexto no tenéis más que decirmelo.

rowdys
----------
#window 5:545 "Thanks, Sly. I didn't think you would actually bite."
#window 5:3021 "Eh... I think the blue kloovin's kicking in. Big time."
#window 5:3036 "Oye, Boots. Hanging out with the supers now, huh? Cool, dude."
#window 5:3055 "Now, this is really something. I wouldn't have pegged you for an idealist, or a metaphysicist. But you're really both, aren't you?"
#window 5:3115 "and walk 3B's pet bippy, yonkers. need to get around to that."
#window 5:3650 "I'm afraid we haven't met. Let's keep it that way, huh?"
#window 5:5155 "No thanks, Mac. I'm off the sauce."
#window 5:5325 "But at the end of the day, he's still the desperate little street hustler you used to pick fights with in The Bricks."

sendormitory
-------------------
#window 50:805 "I'm Traderbot Norm. Wheel, deal, buck or walk."

routube1
-------------
#window 55:805 "I'm Traderbot Rollo. Buck or walk?"
#window 55:910 "Looking verily for flavored goods. Your eyes wide for consumption."
#window 55:1030 "Superior will know of rudely talk. Do not threaten action or disunion of your soul will pass. Move along to a space other."

tubbys
----------
#window 44:505 "If I've told you once, I've told you a thousand times! Just because your bank-monitors are speculating Redlines, there's NO reason to liquefy holding assets. That's equity, man."

zordos
----------
#window 6:113 "Hey, little fellow, I have something for you! What with all the ne'er-do-wells running about, one sometime needs to aid their compatriots. Hope you can use this."

limbusdome
-----------------
#window 109:1225 "There is strange, shifting world in the center of our galaxy."

bricksd
-----------
#window 9:155 "Alright, alright... I'm trying to keep a low profile here. Take a powder already."
#window 9:822 "I don't feel too hot...."
#window 9:3230 "You're pretty nice for lettin' me hem & haw 'bout my bad foot. Thanks for being so dandy."

bricksb
----------
#window 11:310 "If no exchange, push along verily to a space other."

global04
-----------
#switch 900:5 "Free blood-sopping Rags\nto first ten customers\neach morning"

whacks
----------
#window 12:1710 "I can perform a Bilifigan Leg Trap that will sever your skinny, white leg at the knee."
#window 12:1735 "Hey, how much you bench?"
#window 12:1815 "And the fact that shield cells and power belts consume them: lock, stock, and whiskers."

bricksc
----------
#window 10:1750 "Rowdy's been lazy with the payroll. Doyle monkeys with the books, paying himself for extra days."
#window 10:1755 "He's been skimming for months."
#window 10:415 "I'm down to the cloth. What am I gonna do? I need to get in there, spin the dice and roll some green."

bricksc2
------------
#window 8:1105 "We're sailin' on bad Dopa-dopa, man. They sold me some cheap flea powder down the street. It wouldn't get a Bippy high."
#window 8:2925 "Man, check out the spiracle on that one. I think I'm in love!"

tenements
---------------
#window 16:2240 "He waltzed into my life and now he's gone."
#window 16:3316 "I should know, I was a Syrup Mopper at a Bilifigan hospital for three months."
#window 16:3320 "I couldn't hack it. I get sick just thinking about it."

franks
---------
#window 15:2110 "If I didn't know any better, I would swear that's my home planet floating behind you. May I speak to it?"

hovel
---------
#window 13:310 "See, Eddie's got, like, the pot boiled, man. He's got the card slipped. It's all in his head, man... all in his head. Trust me."
#window 13:1585 "Let's slip outta here, huh?"
#window 13:4001 "Gnash them snappers, kid... I got a sock that eats like a meal."

tours
------
#window 18:305 "Please don't tell on us!"
#window 18:435 "Get off my foot."
#window 18:1105 "Look at these little bugs marchin' around, mindlessly going about their useless days, no thought about anything but their meaningless, little lives. Hell, it makes me wonder if there's a future for any of us."
#window 18:1115 "Hey, look -- why you keep talkin' to me? You a jangler or somethin'?"
#window 18:305 "Please don't tell on us!"
#window 18:435 "Get off my foot."
#window 18:1316 "Sip, from the gritty travel tubes below, up to the shiny Anachronox Symbol atop the sign above us, this baby's well and truly known by me."
#window 18:1330 "Hey, your coat's lookin' a little bulky there."
#window 18:1606 "Cuz you stuffed your face man."
#window 18:1807 "I guess you always did have a bad habit of sticking your nose down here, didn't you? I'm surprised Detta never did a number on you after all the trouble you gave him back in the day."
#window 18:1810 "You wouldn't have run screaming either. Job's a job, right?"
#window 18:1843 "Listen, you mind giving me a hand with something? Kewp, the victim, rents a room outta Building 5 in the tenements. Remember that dive where all the burnouts live?"
#window 18:1845 "Mind doing a number on the apartment and giving me the heads-up if you find any clues? It would be a big help."
#window 18:1857 "This is definitely my boy's M.O. He's been collecting the rarest form of unflawed Tetra, using any means necessary to acquire these perfectly formed, resonating tetrahedrons."
#window 18:1859 Say, I don't remember you having a LifeCursor back in the day. Pretty expensive little toy there, Sly. Maybe you'll get a kick outta the one I got."
#window 40:1810 "I haven't seen any of those fruit loops."
#window 40:1811 "Believe it or not, they're the same man. His name's Ross Barata, Terran con artist outta Cordica. He's been running grifts from here to Asagan for years."
#window 40:1820 "I think your boy's on Democratus."
#window 40:1822 "There's a Jane in the commons you should talk to. But go easy on her--she doesn't know who he was."
#window 18:3406 "Seriously, do you smell that? Brebulan food is the nastiest, stinkiest excuse for nourishment in the galaxy."
#window 18:3710 "They're playing the Cold Sweat Sex Machine on Sender Station next week, but my wife won't let me go."
#window 18:4606 "Quote: \"They wouldn't give me no workman's comp, so I've been outta work. Ain't even got me a change of clothes. The sock on my infected foot is all stinky and chewy from the pus.\""
#window 18:4801 "Screw the curfew. The turkey Reuben here is worth risking your life for."
#window 18:4921 "Look at her. She's, uh, non compos motus."

tours2
-------
#window 19:510 "Betcha I could wave that staff around and spew gibberish better than that. He's not even trying!"
#window 19:515 "Look, he's just making stuff up!"
#window 19:1587 The leagues of awareness have increased their ranks by one."
#window 19:4120 "You need to back off there, friend."
#window 19:4605 "Hey, cutie. You looking for some action? We swing every which way, if you're interested."

Responder

A Bragol. Tus amigos te echan de menos.